Bu yıl üçüncü kez yapılacak olan Slow Cheese Bodrum Peynir Festivali kapsamında Geleneksel Mutfak Gereçleri Sergisi düzenleniyor. 5-14 Nisan tarihleri arasında Oasis sergi salonunda gezilebilecek “Bodrum Geleneksel Mutfak Gereçleri Sergisi” yörenin etnografik beslenme alışkanlıklarına ışık tutuyor.
Kaybolmakta olan lezzetleri korumak amacıyla Gambilya Baklası, Bodrum gemici peksimeti, Milas ısırganlı eriştesi, Lokum pilavı gibi yerel ürünleri kayıt altına alan Slow Food Yaveş Gari Bodrum Birliği, geleneksel mutfak mirasını yeni nesillere aktarmak üzere adım atıyor. Bodrum’un düğün yemeği aşçılarının tarifleri, mimari dokusunu korumuş mutfakları ve sözlü tarih çalışmaları ile pekişen bu özgün buluşmaya bekleriz.
Bodrum Belediyesi Sözlü Tarih Çalışmaları
“ Anılarla Bodrum Sohbetleri ” grubu katkılarıyla hazırlanmıştır.
Açılış Kokteyli / 5 Nisan 2019 – 18:00
5 – 14 Nisan 2019
Sergi, Pazartesi hariç her gün 11:00 – 19:00 saatleri arasında gezilebilir.
OASİS SANAT GALERİSİ
Türk Hava Yolları ve OASİS Eczane Alt Katı, Gümbet – Bodrum
+90 555 526 82 10 / email@example.com
BODRUM TRADITIONAL KITCHENWARE EXHIBITION
During the “Slow Cheese Bodrum Festival which takes place between 11-14 April
2019, “Bodrum Traditional Kitchenware Exhibition” which sheds light on the ethnographic eating habits of the region may be visited between 5-14 April 2019
at the Oasis Art Gallery, Gümbet – Bodrum.
Slow Food Yavas Gari Bodrum Convivium in order to pass our heritage to new generations is taking the first step by registering the local traditional products
like Gambilya beans, Bodrum Fishermen’s Double Baked Bread, Milas nettle noodle and Lokum pilaf.
We invite you to visit this very special exhibition to meet and enjoy the recipes of Bodrum wedding cooks and the kitchens with traditional architecture reinforced with oral history.
The Third Annual Slow Cheese Bodrum Cheese Festival will be held between April 11th and April 14th, 2019.
The Third Annual Slow Cheese Bodrum Cheese Festival, a cheese-focused event aiming to introduce
and promote Anatolia’s local and traditional cheesemaking will be held between April 11th and April
Supported by Bodrum and Muğla Municipalities, the event is organized by Slow Food Yaveş Gari Bodrum Community and will feature local makers, who are producing the kinds of cheeses, yogurt, ghee, and honey that are considered as “endangered”.
The festival will feature more than 200 products and there will be a Cheese Market located in Bodrum Oasis Shopping Center, where cheese listed in Slow Food Noah’s Warehouse along other local products will be available.
With the goal of protecting local and cultural values, teaching cheesemaking using abomasum yeast,
and making locally produced goods available to the community, Slow Food Yaveş Gari Bodrum
Community is proud to be hosting this festival third year in a row.
In addition to locally produced cheese tastings and teachings on honey and olive oil production, the
festival will cover the below topics:
- Hands-on teachings on how to make some of the “endangered” varieties of local cheeses
that has been passed down through generations
- Bodrum Traditional Kitchen Tools Exhibition
- Free cheesemaking workshop held by Mugla’s Gastronomy and Hotel Management High
Schools and Vocational Schools
- Panel discussions amongst national and international experts
- Discussions on the topic of ‘Local Nutrition or Fast food’ will be held in six local high schools.
- Book signing events with authors who wrote on the subject.
- “Traditional or Industrial”, a panel discussion on April 12th and 13th.
- Promotion and tastings of local cheeses like ‘Desti’, ‘Deri Tulum’, ‘Göğermiş Peynir’, ‘Yanık Yoğurt’, that are locally produced and matured in caves or soil, along with local honey and olive oil.
- Day long gastronomique and archeological excursions.
- Panel discussions with cheese makers from Italy, Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus and Kos and Kalymnos Islands of Greece.
- Gatherings in local houses in Bodrum Kumbahçe and Giritli Neighbourhoods and Tarla, Papatya, Meltem, Imren, Rasathane, Ortanca, Zambak, Çilek Streets.
We welcome you to the The Third Annual Slow Cheese Bodrum Cheese Festival.
https: www.facebook.com/events/1453000628049690/ ,
contact: 0252 3170002(1126) / 0533 739 8909